Procedure for Obtaining Digital Signature by Foreign Vendors
As per the IT ACT 2000, all bidders who participate in the online bidding process
should have a valid Digital Signature issued by any of the Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) vendors approved by CCA, India.
Documents required :
- Filled Form
- Applicant’s Passport size photograph
- Identity proof.
- Passport Copy.
- Authorization letter with applicant photograph on Company Letterhead by Company SIgnatory
- Company Identity Proof Self Signed by Company Signatory and attested.
- Company Signatory Signature Proof (his/her ID)
- Company Entity Proof
Please affix the photograph on the form & sign (also sign across the photograph extended to application form) and self attestation required in all supporting documents
Documents attested / certified by: (any one of below)
- Apostilized by Native Country, after Public Notary (if country is in Hague Convention)
- Consularized by Native Country, after Public Notary (if country is not in Hague Convention)